Healthy teeth come from caring for them daily.
Why Choose a Family Dentist
Your First Appointment
Family dentists focus on routine dental care and preventive dentistry. At Andrew Yap DDS, we believe in a thoughtful, conservative approach so we focus on preventing general issues like tooth decay and gum disease, and we like to share our knowledge to make sure our patients are taking proper care of their teeth and gums.
Our Approach to Your Oral Health Care
- Conservative care with a focus on patient education
- We take the time to get to know each patient individually
- Patients have a voice in understanding their treatment options
- Our patient resources support you in and out of the office
- Premier Family, General and Pediatric Dentistry
- Gentle Fillings, Crowns, Restorations, and Root Canal Therapy
- Custom Dental Veneers, Dental Implants and Clear Aligners
- Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry and Teeth Whitening
Personalized Care Tailored to Each Family Member’s Needs.
We’ll carefully listen to your unique concerns, discuss a personalized treatment plan and share better ways to improve your health and comfort, both in and out of the office! We focus our care on treatments that support your dental health in a relaxing atmosphere.
During their pediatric dental exam, Dr. Yap or Dr. Chen will monitor your child’s formative years of dental health to predict changes in both their dental health and to minimize the need for larger or more complex treatments down the line. Our goal is to help your child laugh and smile through their six month cleaning and exam and look forward to coming to visit us!
When To Schedule Your Child's First Dental Appointment
Your child’s first set of teeth often defines how his or her dental health will be affected over time. With regular visits to the dentist early on, your child’s oral health is monitored in its earlier stages to support better overall health over time.
T: 8:30 am- 5:30 pm
WED and SU: Closed
Th: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
F: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
Sa: Once Each Month